Considering volunteering? We have a variety of volunteer opportunities available, including roles in the public spotlight as well as behind-the-scenes. Although most volunteer opportunities exist from May to September, some projects may continue throughout the year.
Benefits for You!
- Volunteer in a unique and fun environment
- Social interaction with visitors, staff, and volunteers
- Enjoy special event activities prior to or after your shift
- Gain experience for resume or education
- Enjoy traditional Ukrainian food (all volunteers receive a meal ticket)
- Refreshments provided during your shift
Below are just some of the volunteer roles that we have available:
- Ambassadors and Greeters
- Children's Activities Assistant
- Costumed Role-Player
- Farm Program Assistant
- Food Services Attendant
- Historic Gardener
- Master of Ceremonies
- Music Performers
- Parking Attendants
- Set-up and Take-down Assistant
- Shuttle Drivers
- Site Environment Assistant
- Visitor Services Assistant
- Volunteer Captain
How to Volunteer
- Complete the application on our secure volunteer management system.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 10 days.
- Your information will be retained for recruitment notices and newsletters.
Are you looking for volunteer opportunities for your community, youth, family, church, or corporate group? Are you looking for team building, company exposure, or a new way to connect with family and friends?
The Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village has a number of activities available for group volunteering:
- Join others and help with clay plastering one of our historic buildings.
- Put together a team and assist with food services at one of our special events.
- Help with children’s activities on one of our Children’s Pioneer Fun Days.
- Help with set-up and tear-down for special events.
- Wear historical costume and assist with historic garden maintenance.
To learn more about volunteering at the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village, contact the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village.